Thank goodness Hudson has been sleeping well. Except last night he was up a couple times with nightmares. So, long after our normal bedtime, JR and I were still up with the kids. One of us with Hudson and the other with Cannon. We had to laugh... it is part of being parents... but we couldnt help but think the boys were out to get us. It seemed that as soon as one was quiet, the other would start up. I am sure this is just the beginning.
These photos of Cannon 'sleeping' are funny because JR and I were talking about how Cannon finally went to sleep during dinner and how cute he looked... seriously, right then, he opened his eyes and looked at us as if to say, "NOPE - still not sleeping!"



2 comments:
I was watching the news this morning and they had a story about how to get your babies to sleep. Of course I'm sure you've tried a lot of methods, but I thought I would send you the link any way. If you try it, let me know if it works.
http://www.soundsforsilence.com.au/Story
It was on fox 11 this morning. Good luck!!!
I remember, waaayyyy back in the day, when we were expecting Colin a friend telling us that the work increases exponentially with each kid. Still want 3? love you guys. Uncle T
Post a Comment