Sunday, April 26, 2009

HudDog and CanMan

Hudson and Cannon are becoming best friends! It's not like they were enemies before. Hudson just used to ignore Cannon for the most part. And now Hudson wants to play with him. Hudson even cried the other day when I told him to wait downstairs while I went upstairs to get Cannon who was waking from a nap. He wanted to come too. When he does go with me to get Cannon, he yells "No crying Cannon. We are coming!" And he climbs up the crib to look inside and tell Cannon it is all right. Bigger still, is Hudson is sharing some of his toys with Cannon. And he will hold Cannon too - but you have to be careful, because when Hudson is done, he is DONE and you have to be there to grab Cannon. I am so excited and cant wait to watch them continue to play.



1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

What a good big brother!! I love the shot of them in their hats looking at each other. They are going to be best buds.