Friday, April 03, 2009

Hudson is TWO!

I think JR and I are still in shock that our baby boy is 2 years old today. It seriously seems like yesterday that we were in that delivery room meeting him for the first time. We have both been super emotional about it and find ourselves talking about how cool we think he is, how smart he is, and how much we love him. So he had a fun filled day on his second birthday... with lots more to come this weekend!

~birthday breakfast~


~counting to 2~


~being silly~


~another candle~


~diggin' in~

3 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

Cannot believe he is TWO!!! Wow time goes so fast. Happy Birthday Huddy! xoxo

Ronan / Finn said...

You get U2 tickets???

gramps anthony said...

What a great party....Auntie Rose and I were so happy we got to see everyone and ALL THE KIDS....my god what alot of energy. Hudson and I got some QT at the sand box. That is probably his least expensive toy and his favorite. He is soo cute.....like his mommy!