7 years ago
Thursday, July 23, 2009
8 Months ~ Mama's Boy
Cannon is 8 months old! It is crazy to think he will be one in just 4 months! His first word is "MAMA"! YEAH! I When he wakes up in his crib, JR and I laugh because we hear him yelling "MAMA" now. It is so cute. He is such a mama's boy we arent surprised he is saying Mama first. He is also walking around the table (while holding on, of course) and even letting go for a couple seconds. He is weighing 15 1/2 pounds now. Still little but still growing.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Colin was (is) a mama's boy too, so I think it is a good thing cuz he turned out to be such a nice guy, unlike JR and me. Cannon looks like he is having too much fun. loves
Post a Comment