Thursday, July 02, 2009

Can't Keep Him Down

Cannon has never really liked being put down in one of the various contraptions we have for him. He doesnt like being kept down. He especially doesnt like the swing, the saucer, the jumper, the chair, a carseat, etc. (anything that has a belt and keeps him down). But it is getting dangerous to place him in some of these things lately. He squirms, rolls over, reaches, twists, leans and tries to escape. He wants to climb, pull himself up, and stand, get that toy that he sees. I had to take him out of the bath tonight because I couldnt get him to bend from a standing position into a sitting position in the water and he was getting cold. It is hard to believe he is only 7 months old and already this strong and determined. We have to keep our eyes on this one.


No more sitting on the counter to eat. I caught him reaching for my water glass, practically sideways in his chair.


I have to post this video that shows how much Cannon loves his brother Hudson. Everything that Hudson does makes Cannon laugh as long as Hudson is somewhat directing his attention at Cannon.

No comments: