Monday, June 22, 2009

My Movin' Piano Man

Finally - video of Cannon moving! Sorry this has taken me so long to post. He is most definitely on the move, crawling. And he is fast (when he wants to get something - he gets it). Hard to leave him alone now cuz he can move all around the room.

[I just looked back at this blog to see when Hudson crawled, and it was posted days before Hudson was 7 months old. SAME as Cannon...who will be 7 months tomorrow. Oh, the similarities are endless].

Poundin' the keys.


Here is a video of him scooting along last week (this is what he has been doing for a few weeks)... towards a train, of course.

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

Hooray for Cannon! I love watching him on the go. I need to come see it in person. I miss those boys!!!