Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hudson Says

Just some funny things that Hudson says:
_ _ _ _

Trying to get a toy car for pooping in the potty.
Hudson: "I just have to push a brown snake out my buns, mommy."
_ _ _ _

Hudson playing in the other room.
Me: Hudson what are you doing in there?
Hudson: I'm making the biggest mess you ever saw, mommy!
_ _ _ _

Me: Hudson, I need you to pick up your puzzle please.
Hudson: I can't. I need you to do it. My legs are broken.

_ _ _ _

Hudson: Mommmy, get that spider over there!
Mommy: Where?!? I hate spiders!
Hudson: You can get it, it's just pretend, Mommy. [There was no spider - he was just pretending that there was one, but I was shocked he knew the word "pretend" and how to use it properly!].

_ _ _ _

He is so funny. I need to remember more of the funny things he says that give me a view into his little mind.

2 comments:

Tracy Morrison said...

I am seriously laughing out loud by myself right now! Keep em coming...I love these little Hudson-isms!

gramps anthony said...

Hilarious....I got tears in my eyes picturing his cute face saying those things. Hudman is so smart and funny.