I cannot wait to hear what is going on in Cannon's head because I LOVE the funny things that Hudson says. Here are a few from the last couple weeks...
___________________________________
Me to Hudson (after he fits into new and bigger shorts that I got him): Hudson you are getting bigger! I dont want you to get bigger! If you get bigger, I am not going to be able to hold you and I want to carry you forever.
Hudson, near tears: NO! I WANT TO GET BIGGER! I am growing and getting muscles and I am gonna get bigger. I will just carry you.
__________________________________
Hudson: Mommy can you bring the legos to me?
Me: Hudson, you can go get them. You are big enough.
Hudson (while flexing his muscles): I cant get them. My muscles just arent big enough yet.
____________________________________
Hudson (right when he wakes up in the morning): I just need my Grandma.
Me: Ok let's go call her.
Hudson to Grandma on the phone: I just need you to come get me so we can go get Gia. Then I will be so happy.
____________________________________
Hudson to JR: Daddy, I have a 'stomach-egg'. See right here [pointing to his stomach], there is an egg right here.
____________________________________
Hudson's teacher told me this funny little story just now -
Teacher to everyone: No running in the classroom!
Hudson: The only time we are allowed to run in the classroom is when we have to barf or go poop in the potty!
_____________________________________
STORY TIME with Hudson Reynolds
My parents go to dinner with Gianna and Hudson on Wednesdays. During dinner they started "Story Time" where evertone takes turns telling stories. When Hudson got home from dinner a few weeks ago, I asked him to tell me his story. Here it is:
7 years ago


2 comments:
wow that is the cutest thing that i have ever heard in my entire life!
love you huddy
...aunty catt
I love him. The part where he said he would carry you made me cry...a lot...and laugh. He is so sweet and so smart. He totally gets it.
Post a Comment