Hudson was sitting next to another mom at swimming and they were talking. She later told me, while laughing hysterically, that she asked him "how many kids does your mommy have" to which he replied:
"My mommy has two stinky boys."
______________________________________________________
Hudson's swim teacher is on vacation and she told him that she was going on an airplane. Today, the new replacement teacher asked him if he knew where his teacher went and he said "yeah, the airport."
_____________________________________________________
I was talking to Hudson about what he wanted to be when he grew up. We were talking about Pretend City where they have a restaurant to work at, a doctor's office to pretend in, a fire station...etc. I asked him what he was going to do to make money for his family when he got bigger. I asked if he wanted to work with Daddy. He said "I'm just going to open my piggy bank and use that money."
____________________________________________________
Hudson now loves Toy Story. And he says "Buzz Limeyear" and "to in-finibee and beyond."
___________________________________________________
A little girl in Hudson's class is going to be a big sister soon. The class was talking about how her mommy had a baby in her belly. And Hudson had to join in and tell the teacher that his mommy had a baby in her belly too. The teacher told me that he then added "but I think it's a horse this time." [NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT].
___________________________________________________
Hudson: "Mommy, what am I eating? What are these called?"
Me: "Pomegranates."
Hudson: "Pomma-Grandmas?"
____________________________________________________
Me to Hudson who is looking down at his chest: "Hudson, what are you doing?"
Hudson: "Looking for my boobies."
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment