Monday, May 10, 2010

Disney Fun

The last few times I have been to Disneyland with the kids the lines were ridiculous. Where you couldn't even walk down the streets because it was so crowded. So bad that I have been dreading going back --- and I have a pass that needs using!! A couple weeks ago I went with the boys and met Tracy and Liliana and it was perfect. I was in the park before it opened, stayed a couple hours, did a few really fun rides that the kids loved (The Jungle Cruise and Small World are the best) and then left. I couldn't wait to go back again....

Pictures from a couple weeks ago.

Boys looking for Baby Lila.


The Castle.


The Choo-Choo.





The Carousel.


Last Tuesday, we had the same plan...except Disneyland didnt. They didnt open until 10 this week. And we got there at 9. And waited. And I went back to not really liking Disneyland that much again. Here are pictures from this week (notice the boys are dressed as Buzz Lightyear and Sherriff Woody). It was still fun and Catt and Gia met us this time too....but I was a little upset with myself for not checking the opening time (but why did it change from the week before?).

Boys waiting patiently in line. I use the word "patiently" very loosely.


The three of us on Small World.


Looking down at Auntie Catt and Gia.


Now the three kids are looking down at Auntie Tracy and Lila.


Walking through.


Cousin love. These two are ridiculous together. They get so excited to see each other they are almost out of control. It's so cute that they get to grow up together.

No comments: