Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hudson Says

Hudson at Dinner: I can't eat this big piece of broccoli. I have no teeth because I'm a herbivore. [And he is showing me a mouth where his teeth are covered by his lips. Pretty good.]
Me: "Broccoli are trees so herbivores have no problem eating broccoli."
_____________________________

Hudson: I wanna grow bigger and older than Grandpa Tommy some day. [my Grandpa]
My Dad: Hudson how old is Grandpa Tommy?
Hudson: Five and a half. And one day I will be six and a a half.

_____________________________

Hudson: Can I have a baby sister? I want one. Can we go buy a baby sister at the store?
Me: ...[speechless]... Hudson dont tell daddy you said that.

_____________________________

Hudson: Cannon likes trains a lot.
Me: You used to like trains just as much as Cannon. And then you liked Cars and then Toy Story and now you like Dinosaurs. What are you going to like next?
Hudson: Probably baseball.
_____________________________

Hudson hands me a black plastic Halloween bat ring and says: I want to marry you.....(pause).... so that means you have to marry me.

______________________________

Hudson: I love you more than Tyrannasaurus Rex, Diplodocus, Pachacephalasaurus, Parasauralophus and Brochiasaurus.
Me: I love you too.

______________________________

Hudson: Mom, where are my chompers?
Me: Your what??
Hudson: MY CHOMPERS!! Oh, here they are.

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

Hilarious.