For some reason it got to me a little. Before I put Cannon to bed it was all of a sudden a big deal that he is almost 2. That it was his last night as a one year old. His last night as a
baby. I made JR take a couple pictures with my phone. I held him extra, extra long before putting him down and then got a little sad that both my boys are getting so much bigger. Dont get me wrong...with bigger comes easier (or at least easier in some ways) so in a way we love it. Cannon is talking more, sleeping better, his personality shines through and he is just so much fun and so funny. But I have to admit, it is crazy that my boys are now 2 and 3.5. I guess it helps to think that they will always be my babies - no matter how old they get. Just dont tell them that.

No comments:
Post a Comment