Hudson: But mommy, I will stop crying when you put the movie in.
________________________________________________
Me to Hudson: Are you going to have kids one day?
Hudson: Yes. I am going to have 3. A boy, a girl, a boy and then another girl, so I mean I am going to have 4 kids.
Me and JR: Wow! That's a lot of kids.
Hudson: Maybe I will have 5 and you will babysit them.
Me: I would love to babysit your kids.
Hudson: Yes, you can babysit while I go to the grocery store. And if they fall and hurt their arms you have to take them to the hospital. Yeah, I am going to have 5.
________________________________________________
Hudson: Look mom! It's just like a beer!

__________________________________________________
Hudson: Mom, there's a pterosaur on the back of this money!

_________________________________________________
Hudson after going through his Easter basket: Mom, how does the Easter bunny know that I like dinosaurs?


1 comment:
He is a total crack up. I love him.
Post a Comment