Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

We went to the Natural History Museum to see the new dinosaur exhibit that opened this month. The kids have been talking about it for months because people send us newspaper articles that pertain to dinos and so they have known about this for a long time. In the weeks leading up to it, they would wake up and ask "Is today Dinosaur museum day?"

Waiting to go in. Both in dino t-shirts and a dino in hand.


We got there so early no one was there (standard). And it was nice.




Sitting with a triceratops. Cannon said he was scared.




Before we got to the museum, Cannon said he was most excited to see a Pteranodon.


Hudson the paleontologist.




I took this picture because Hudson came up to this and said, pointing from left to right, "Triceratops, Styracosaurus and Einiosaurus". I looked down at the description which confirmed he was right.



Thumbs up excited.



Thomas the T-Rex (the kids are covering their faces trying to make the letter "T" with their hands).






Other non-dinosaur stuff.




Lunch and playing outside.

1 comment:

pandamonium said...

I like the logo ...