
I am so excited for Cannon to start preschool. I think he will love it. And his brother goes there so Cannon is excited that he is "big" enough to go now. Hudson's school is for potty-trained only and I am so happy we are there with Cannon. I have been taking Cannon to drop off Hudson forever, but now on Fridays Cannon and I stay to play. I wanted to get him comfortable with everything and I think we are there. He doesnt start until August and yet he is already crying when we have to leave. I am sure we will have our hard moments - especially when he realizes I leave him there- but I know he will have fun and play with all the kids who already know him. I cant believe my stinker is big enough for school. Part of me is sad and part of me is so excited to grocery shop by myself.




I think someone is ready... Here he is getting caught coloring on our walls at home:


No comments:
Post a Comment