Hudson: Moooooom, Cannon is going to eat all the chips!
Me: Cannon cannot eat that entire bag of chips. It's too big. If he eats all those chips he will turn into a chip.
Hudson: Haha! Did you hear that Cannon? If you eat all those chips, you are going to turn into a chip. And then I will eat you.
_________________________________________________________
I whispered in Hudson's ear: Hudson, you look so big and handsome in those jeans you are wearing!
Hudson whispers back in my ear: Thanks mommy. You look..... seventy-two..... or seventy-one.
_________________________________________________________
I had to take a check into the kids school one day when they did not have school.
So I said to them in the car: I have to run inside school today to take a check in.
When I got back in, Cannon said: Did you give my teacher a chicken?
I laughed because I did say "Check in" and it sounds a lot like "Chicken".
_________________________________________________________
Cannon: Mom, did you know that Mahalo means Thank You in spanish?
Me: you mean, hawaiian?
Cannon: No, mahalo.
________________________________________________________
Hudson: Mooooom! I know what to get Grandpa for Christmas! I am going to toot in a bag and wrap it up, and then when Grandpa opens it up, it will be stinky!
7 years ago


2 comments:
Amazing gift ideas
these are the BEST! They always make me laugh out loud and I can totally picture the boys saying them! It still amazes me how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment