Monday, April 02, 2012

Almost 5

Hudson woke up so excited today. It was his last day waking up as a 4 year old because tomorrow, he turns 5. Five is a big deal. Five means Kindergarten soon. Five means I have a child who has grown up so fast right in front of my eyes! It is hard not to be excited and happy because he is so excited but I am a little sad too. I will definitely be the mom crying after the first day of Kindergarten drop off.


Hudson you are a parents dream (most of the time). You are such a nice and happy boy. You are always smiling and always talking. You might be the most social person I know. Your confidence and ability to speak your mind and hold a conversation amazes me.


You are affectionate and loving and not embarassed to hold my hand in public (yet, even though a lot of your friends have outgrown this already).


You are silly and loud and busy and always looking for something fun to do. You have so many friends and seem to be the leader of the pack -- but you are a nice leader, always including your younger brother and trying to do the right thing.


You make your daddy and I so happy and proud. You will always be our baby boy, no matter how old you are. We love you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? Colin still holds my hand in public -- often initiates hand-holding. I bet that Hud and Cannon will do that too, until you are old like me! That doesn't sound good enough, let it be known that my children held my hand when they were teenagers, and yours will too!