Monday, February 26, 2007

34 weeks & other Prego Momas



From left to right, Cathy, me, Leila (due any day!) and Elishia.... All expecting!


I think the belly looks fake in these photos... I also think I look a little tipsy - I promise, I am not!

3 comments:

l + b said...

You are getting so close, and look fabulous. Can't wait to see you on Saturday :) Love you!

my.party.of.five said...

Loved the dress! I can't stop noticing how tiny you look, except for the belly of course. Nicole, you really are a beautiful pregnant MoMmiE!!

Karen said...

Paul keeps asking me what you're doing about your job . . .

Also, are you selling your home? Looks like those are flyers on the kitchen counter.

Paul and Delinda can hardly believe the size of your belly!

And finally, Paul says he'll pay you $100 to name your child Paul if it's a boy (of course, if you ask him about it, he'll deny everything).
Karen