Monday, March 19, 2007

The room is almost complete....





The nursery is pretty much complete. This is one thing that is not keeping me up at night any longer even though I have to get JR to hang a few more things. I also packed my bag today -- I hope I didn't jinx us because at this point I cannot imagine being pregnant (and getting bigger) for another month!!
These last few weeks have definitely been the most difficult - not in terms of uncomfortableness - though I am definitely more uncomfortable being this big - but difficult because I have no idea when this baby is coming! Plus, the fact that it could be any day is making me so excited. Waiting out these last few weeks is way harder than not knowing the gender of our baby!

2 comments:

l + b said...

The nusery looks absolutely perfect! I can't believe that you will be in labor the next time I see you :)

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of blue in there...