Friday, March 16, 2007

Still pregnant


I am still around and still pregnant... I have just been super busy and my days just get away from me. I have been focusing most of my time on the nursery which is nearly complete. All the baby's laundry is done and ready to go and the diaper bag is packed. I still havent packed my bag, but that is on today's list of things to do - and hopefully I get to it! I will post pictures of the nursery soon!

Today's purpose in posting is to introduce baby Yadrick.... due to make his or her debut October 1, 2007. Soooo cute!!

2 comments:

l + b said...

So cute! Baby Yadrick and Baby Reynolds will be the best of friends. Congratulations Dave and Elishia!!

Shelley said...

Nicole,
I can finally see baby Reynolds on the ultra sound. The baby is beautiful.
Love,
Auntie