Friday, May 04, 2007

A Fine Line.

I have realized that there is a fine line between waiting too long to change a diaper and changing a diaper too quickly. And I have learned the hard way. In fact, this week, Hudson has peed on me three times and pooped on me once. In his defense, two of the three pee-pee incidents were done while taking naked photos of him, so I shouldnt be surprised.
Last night around 7pm, JR was holding Hudson and we heard Hudson poop. I immediately changed his diaper because lately the poop has been going up his back (and all over his clothes). Despite changing him immediately, he still had poop all up his back and I had to just stick him into the tub.
Again at 230 in the morning, I heard Hudson poop again. I jumped up to change him, hoping to save some clothes and keep the poop from going up his back. As I pulled the diaper down and reached for some wipes, Hudson shot poop ALL OVER ME. From my chest down to my thighs. I guess he wasnt done yet. Good thing is, I saved his clothes (nothing got on his clothes and nothing even got on the changing table) but it did get all over me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you had an excuse to get a shower in.

Anonymous said...

Well, you're truly a mom now... poop stories from my niece the attorney!!

Karen said...

Eww. See, apparently once you become a parent, it's cool to talk about poop. Quite openly.

Just wait till he poops in the bath. That's real fun to clean up!

Karen
http://bsinchina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Is that what I have to look forward too??? oh no!