Ok, so this post is probably only interesting for those new moms like me or those that are pregnant. So many of my friends are pregnant and I keep getting questions, so I thought I would write a bit here...
The most used item I have is the fabulous "Hooter Hider". Here is the link.
The hooter hider allows you to breastfeed the baby and see the baby, without others seeing you and your boobs. This item has single-handedly allowed me to leave the house....
I found that the best nursing bras (and more reasonably priced ones) are Babystyle and Bella Materna. The first one has the flip down feature whereas the second is more 'normal' looking. I think I have at least 8 nursing bras. You will live in this item 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and milk will get all over it, so get plenty.
I thought that 'My Brest Friend' was better than the Boppy, though neither is necessary at all.
I have the double Medela Breast pump, though I think you only need the single. There have been very few times that I used BOTH pumps since you never really want to pump yourself dry in case the baby gets hungry. I would have got the cheaper single pump looking back on things...
And last, I like the Medela breast pads best.
All this is obviously just my opinion. Basically my sister in law told me what she liked and I went with it and liked them too... There are so many brands and options out there it is crazy and overwhelming.
Fascinating stuff....
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment