Friday, August 24, 2007

Hudson's First Sleepover


Mommy and Daddy's first night away from Hudson!

JR and I went to Pechanga last night. It was our first night away together post-Hudson. Hudson stayed with my mom. I felt bad leaving him since he has not been sleeping well lately. And what do you know, the little guy gets his second tooth while I am gone. On the bottom, right next to his first. Hopefully he wasnt teething too badly!!
JR and I got to Pechanga around 400pm and hung out by the pool, then went to dinner and saw the Gispy Kings in concert. We had a great time but I think I came back more tired then when I left. We had some drinks and stayed out late with friends and so unfortunately I did not come home feeling very rested. Next time Hudson has a sleepover, I think I will take some Tylenol PM and catch up on some much needed sleep...

No comments: