Nicole and JR. I am so sad that we could not do beach week this year. Too much going on. I told Rose I need a baby fix. So we are going to schedule a weekend this Sept. in N.S.D County or OC to see the babies and the Morrisons. We want to see you guys too, but seeing Hudson and Gia is more important. Anyway, we will work out our weekend timing and location and let you know so you can schedule some time out together. We are coming to see the kids and babysit and then see you. Hudson is soooo cute. I have no idea how my genes (for cuteness and masculinity) passed through Steve and Barb to your kid but it is a miracle made in heaven. We love the Reynolds Family and miss you very much. Uncle T.
1 comment:
Nicole and JR. I am so sad that we could not do beach week this year. Too much going on. I told Rose I need a baby fix. So we are going to schedule a weekend this Sept. in N.S.D County or OC to see the babies and the Morrisons. We want to see you guys too, but seeing Hudson and Gia is more important. Anyway, we will work out our weekend timing and location and let you know so you can schedule some time out together. We are coming to see the kids and babysit and then see you. Hudson is soooo cute. I have no idea how my genes (for cuteness and masculinity) passed through Steve and Barb to your kid but it is a miracle made in heaven. We love the Reynolds Family and miss you very much. Uncle T.
Post a Comment