Oliver Henry was born on Oct. 25 at 12:19pm weighing in at 6pounds 9 ounces and 18 inches long. He has the best baby hair I have ever seen! Congrats on the cutie Diana and Andy.
Me and Ollie:
Oliver and his aunties!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a cute kid.....makes sense looking at the aunties. WOWser!
Dear Hudson Cole. Your Auntie and Uncle really miss you and need for you to visit us in SF as soon as you can talk your Moms into it. I know she gets a little overprotective but I swear that Auntie Rose will not drink and pay a lot of attention to you. One out of two should make her feel comfortable enough to let you stay with us. Anyway, we have new toys, a portacrib, sassy seat and everything you need to feel at home. Just get the rents to let you out for a couple of days. Party at my house!!! Uncle T
1 comment:
What a cute kid.....makes sense looking at the aunties. WOWser!
Dear Hudson Cole. Your Auntie and Uncle really miss you and need for you to visit us in SF as soon as you can talk your Moms into it. I know she gets a little overprotective but I swear that Auntie Rose will not drink and pay a lot of attention to you. One out of two should make her feel comfortable enough to let you stay with us. Anyway, we have new toys, a portacrib, sassy seat and everything you need to feel at home. Just get the rents to let you out for a couple of days. Party at my house!!! Uncle T
Post a Comment