Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a thing for shoes (and lipgloss) and that thing for shoes extends to Hudson. Every day I try to put shoes and a hat on my little man because I think they are so darn cute. This is one of the ways to combat ALL the cute clothes for girls out there and the limited stuff for baby boys (seriously, boy stuff takes up only about 10-25% of a store and it is usually in the back corner. What's with that?). He has started to not like shoes. He is kicking them off, including the socks. I dont know how he does it but that just means I put them on his feet even more now. Plus, it is cold outside, so he needs something on his feet -- and head.


As for hats, I have been putting hats on Hudson since the day he was born -- back when he
couldnt get them off. And for the most part, he still leaves them on even though he
can get them off now. He does take them off when he is in his carseat... or when he is mad. Here is a look back at some of his best hats:

And here are his newest hats. Yes, a Harley Davidson do-rag.


This one is a bit too big - but will be cute soon!

And a baseball cap:
No comments:
Post a Comment