Well Hudson was throwing up last week. I started throwing up on Sunday. JR started throwing up this morning. We have all caught this horrible little bug - and we are all O-U-T. Hudson is feeling better - thank goodness. And thank goodness I have family close that will take him on a moment's notice because it is difficult to watch a baby when you are this sick. I am very lucky in that sense. Unlucky that we all caught this bug in the first place though.
I am tempted to take Hudson out of all of his classes and to never visit a playground again to reduce our chances of him getting sick again. However, I know his immune system is building and hopefully this means he wont get this sick in the future... I dont want to take him out of his classes but I am definitely tempted after this week.
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment