Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Oh My Goodness

My cousin was kind enough to call me just now and say that she was thinking of me because a year ago today I was in labor... long (28 1/2 hours), hard labor. I had to laugh at the phone call because I hadnt thought about today as being anything special until she reminded me.
My little one turns one tomorrow! Tune back in for more pictures then! But until then - here is a picture of me... 8 hours before I went into labor. I went into labor on April 2, 2007 at 5am -- a year ago today!


And here is our little baby... Born April 3, 2007 at 822am!

4 comments:

sweetb said...

omg. i'm about to tear up just reading this thinking we're going to be there soon. last year, it seemed like you were so far ahead of me, with this new baby that you were so comfortable with and well adjusted... it all goes so fast, huh? he's aDORable and i just love keeping up with you through your photos. happy birthday to YOU... you should be so proud of your beautiful boy. you are an awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

So very precious.

laurenkutz said...

Happy Birthday Hudson, the Kutzs love you very much.

The Vandagriff's said...

Happy Birthday HC!!