Thursday, April 03, 2008

ONE!

Happy Birthday Hudson! Today he is one and I cannot express how incredibly fast the last year has gone by. JR mentioned that we only have him for 17 more years and knowing how fast this year went by, that thought made us both really sad and teary eyed.
The three of us went out to dinner last night because JR and I have the rehearsal dinner tongiht for a wedding that is this weekend. So we went to a restaurant where they sang to him -- he wasnt quite sure about that part because they did not sing the traditional Happy Birthday song -- but he was in his usual great mood!
We love you more than anything Hudson - Happy 1st Birthday!



2 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

You guys are SO cute!!!! I can't believe he is one!! He is such a fun little guy!

pandamonium said...

Happy Birthday