The Wiggles sang "Turn Around" and Gianna thought they said 'Run Around'... and Hudson is actually doing some of the moves (from swaying his arms back and forth, to clapping and singing la-la-la-la). Haha.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This might be the best viedeo yet next to Hudson jumping in the balls!
Still cannot figure out the 40-ish pervs on the tv, but even though I was there for the dancing, I've watched it a dozen times and cannot get enough of these darling kids. How smart are they? They've got it down.
3 comments:
This might be the best viedeo yet next to Hudson jumping in the balls!
Still cannot figure out the 40-ish pervs on the tv, but even though I was there for the dancing, I've watched it a dozen times and cannot get enough of these darling kids. How smart are they? They've got it down.
They have got some moves! What good little listeners. I just love them both so much!!!
Post a Comment