I had my 6 month check up today and despite the title of this post, I have not gained 20-25 pounds - yet. The 20-25 pounds refers to the amount of weight my doctor told me I should NOT be lifting while pregnant. Hmmmmm. Interesting since Hudson is just OVER that amount AND he is in one of those stages where he wants to be held. By me. All the time. Meaning I am currently lifting him about 50 times a day. Up and Down. My doctor suggested that I sit on the ground and have him sit in my lap. Hmmm. That would be heaven if he (and I) both just sat. Sitting is great but I need to figure out a way to get Hudson to agree with that.
I have noticed though that when Hudson and I are really busy, where I get little down time, and when I am holding him a lot, those are the days that I get really crampy in the evening. Not good. But I know I am not the only one who has been pregnant with another little one at home that they carry around so I will keep in mind what my doctor said and try to watch my body but otherwise... carry on...
7 years ago


1 comment:
at least he is not 6 and having a temper tantrum...maybe that's why campbell was so small? i lifted his sister so much when pregnant I swear... it happens. just funny, huh? hope you're not cramping too much and that everything is going well with number 2. xo
Post a Comment