Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gender Games

It is starting to become clear to me that we are going to have a boy in November. Here are the 'facts':
1 - I went to the tailor today (the tailor who guesses gender and is usually right. He was right when I was pregnant with Hudson). Today he said he was getting a "BOY" feeling.
2 - JR thinks we are having a girl now. Last time I was pregnant he thought we were having a girl. He was wrong before.
3 - The necklace does say "GIRL"
4 - The Chinese calendar is a toss up because we dont know our conception month (end of Feb or early March).
5 - All of you out there voting in the poll to the right are also a toss up. Pretty much 50-50. Which is different than last time. When I was pregnant with Hudson, everyone thought I was having a BOY.
6 - The gender prediction quiz (which said GIRL with Hudson) said we have a 75% chance of having a GIRL, based on questions that rely mainly on old wives' tales.
7 - My mom had a dream that she would have one granddaughter and the rest BOYS. (Well, she already has Gianna, so maybe the rest will be BOYS).

Of course I really dont care what we have. If we have a boy, it will be easier in many ways. I already have all boy stuff, so no additional costs in that area. And Hudson will be great friends with his little brother and can show him the ropes. Plus, I know how to have a boy. So, I really dont care what we have, but I think for now I am going to prepare or expect to have a BOY! I love not knowing for sure what we are having! This is so much fun to not know, to guess, to hear what people think and then to have the surprise at the end! I know it is driving most of you nuts though... sorry. If we have another after this, we still won't find out!

No comments: