Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dance Moves Like Daddy

JR, Hudson and I were in the car driving home from downtown Disney. I was literally singing Hudson's new favorite song (or, what I thought was Hudson's new favorite song) "B-I-N-G-O" while some XM radio station was quietly playing in the background. All of a sudden, JR turned up the radio and said "Hudson loves this song." Hudson started dancing and singing the chorus. I managed to grab my camera and tape a few seconds of singing. The first video is just the singing. The second video is some dancing. And yes - he already dances like JR. Now I know what the two of them do in the car together when I am not around.





Another singing clip...

2 comments:

pandamonium said...

I wish these videos weren't blocked while at work, need to remember to see them later.

Hope the MCLE class was interesting.

sweetb said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. DYING!!! I love him!! and can totally picture dad demonstrating those moves. LOL seriously.