Friday, February 27, 2009

Get Out of Your Sweats Already

We have been staying home more than usual this week since we are working on getting Cannon to sleep better so I am embarassed to say I havent been getting all dressed up. I would l-o-v-e to get dressed up every day, wear some heels, jewelry, do my makeup... but most of the time I have no business doing art projects and walking in the bushes with Hudson wearing such stuff. Well today I came downstairs in a dress and Hudson ran over and gave me a hug and said "Mommy's a princess!" Awe... I gotta get out of my sweats and uggs more often.

And yes, Hudson likes to hang in the bushes, mud, trees, etc. Another side story - he was in the yard in the bushes and came running out yesterday crying pretty badly. I thought he got hurt and kept asking him what happened and where he was hurt. He said "I just got scared." How cute is that. He got scared in the bushes and came out and said he needed a hug.

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

AWWW! I know I say it every time, but he is so cute and so smart!
Also, good job with Canman's sleeping. Your hours spent at your house being consistent will be rewarded with a good little sleeper so that you and JR can hit the town together--heels, makeup and all! :)