Cannon is 6 months old today! I am not sure if it flew by or went slowly but it seems like we have had Cannon with us forever. I dont even remember what it was like to have just one child. I must say that things are getting a little easier as both boys get older. They bathe together every night, they play together, and they entertain each other more and more. Yesterday morning Hudson was 'reading' to Cannon on my bed while I got dressed. He stopped reading and started laughing and Cannon responded with laughing. It was so cute. They were face to face and Hudson said "Such a cute baby. So cute. I love you Cannon. Silly Cannon." It melted my heart and I just stood there and smiled as they continued to laugh at each other.
This is what I see after Cannon wakes up... Him straining his neck to see if I am coming in the door.

And Hudson insists on getting Cannon with me:

...and then climbing into the crib with Cannon.


2 comments:
That is the sweetest story I have ever heard. They are adorable.
That story melts my heart Nicole. What a sweet and memorable moment!
Post a Comment