Hudson was so excited when he woke up this morning, talking about going to school, playing, eating his lunch with the other kids and feeding the fish (which he did right when he got there). We will see how the rest of today goes...
Leaving the house with lunch in hand:
Dropped the lunch and running on the playground:
Straight to Thomas and Percy:
He is breaking the gate down to try to get into the room:
Excited and ready to the feed the fish:
Kiss from mommy (you can tell he is already over me and wants to play):
UPDATE: I talked to the director and his teacher a couple times today and they said he was doing GREAT. He was talking a lot, using good manners, ate his lunch and even took a NAP (with just a little bit of crying before naptime because he didnt want to lay down)!! I am happily surprised!


2 comments:
He is such a big boy!! I am so proud of him!
Aww, Nicole I can't believe I've been reading your blog since you were pregnant with Hudson and now he is starting preschol! So sweet and made me tear up a bit thinking of how I will feel when that day comes for Jordan to go to school like a big girl.
Post a Comment