Cannon has also been laughing out loud for awhile now but it seems that whenever I start the recorder he stops. I finally got him on film laughing. I love this sound!
And Hudson has also been doing things "all by myself" these days. He says "I do it myself, like a big boy." This refers to everything... putting the straw in his juice, putting his shoes on, eating cereal, making a dog with the play doh. All this "by myself" business means that everything is a little messier than if I had done it or helped but it is so cute to hear him say it and then watch him try to do it himself.
Preschool has also been going great (fingers are still crossed that this continues). He was excited to go back today and gave his teachers hugs when he got there. When my mom and I got there to pick him up, we spied on him for a bit and he was having so much fun looking at some bugs that the class has. When he saw my mom and I, he could hardly talk he was so excited to show us everything. And NO, he did not nap again today. Did you all actually think my child would sleep well?!? For a minute there, I did... we'll see...


1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that video of Cannon laughing. So cute!
Post a Comment