Lots of new food for Cannon:

Lots of good clean fun:
And other fun...
Yes this is my breast pump in Hudson's hand. Hudson said "I need to make milk in my belly like Mommy."
Cannon is on the move... It is part army crawl, part dive, part real crawl, part walk (I dont know what else to call it but see picture below) but he gets where he needs to go. He'll be moving fast soon. (I think this is the same onesie he had on in the original 'crawl' post - I swear I change him.)
Oh and Cannon got his first tooth last week. I cant take a picture yet - he hardly lets me touch it but I felt it and I know it is there. And his 6 months stats are 14 pounds 2 ounces (5%) and 26 inches long (30%). Still little but growing.
Cannon is also on the move in another way. The good ole car. Cannon hates shopping. But in the car I am able to keep him happy for a few minutes while I dash around the store and grab what I need... this works as long as I dont stop.

And to keep us even busier, we are starting to potty train Hudson (again). He showed more than an interest 6 months ago when he was able to go in the potty when he wanted something. He then started getting mad when we talked about it so we backed off after talking to some other experienced potty trainers. We are trying again. Sigh. He does it in the toilet all the time when he is trying to get out of taking a nap... stinker. But not always consistent if he is just hanging out. I am putting him in big boy underwear and I ask him all the time if he needs to go. Basically I want him to get used to feeling wet at this point (something kids dont really feel in their diapers). He hates being wet so that is good, but not sure how well this is going to work. It is especially hard on the days he goes to school since he needs to wear a diaper until he is a little more consistent. Anyways, he looks cute in his Cars and Thomas underwear as he is modeling for you all here:
In other news, Mom and dad even squeezed a little trip to Vegas in (first trip post-two-children):


1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I talk to you practically every day and I had no idea that Canman was doing that crazy awesome army crawl or that Hudson is in Big Boy Undies!!! They are so BIG (and so stinkin' adorable). I love them!! Kisses and hugs to my little men.
Post a Comment