Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby #3??

We get this question a lot. A lot more than I expected. Two kids is a lot of work but more than that, two kids that dont sleep are a ton of work. I thought I'd give you an example of an average night around here (in fact, I was gonna write down a week of average sleep for me but I thought that was overkill). You'll get my point:

Bed at 945pm
Hudson up at 1015pm
Cannon up at 1215am
Hudson up from 115-330am wanting to go play downstairs
Cannon up at 4am
Cannon up at 6am for the day.

OK, not sure how much sleep I got but I know it isnt a lot. I think I average 4-5 hours a night (broken of course, not 4-5hours in a row. I could live on 4-5 hours if they were in a row!). I know it isnt enough. And I cannot imagine waking up for another child. I cant even figure out when that would be or how that would happen. Last night was probably a little worse than average. I am usually up 2-3 times a night on average. Somtimes 5 or more, but never less than twice. So, NO TO BABY #3, PEOPLE.

The boys in time-out for not sleeping (I kid).


The boys looking well rested, playing, active and crazy even though they were up all night (and Hudson doesnt even nap anymore either).

No comments: