Friday, February 05, 2010

Hudson Says

Hudson is sooo funny to us! Here are a couple of his most recent discussions:
_______________________________________
Mommy and Daddy: Hudson, after dinner we are going across the street to get frozen yogurt!
Hudson: Can I have gummy worms on it?
Mommy: You can have one gummy worm.
Hudson: How about two gummy worms.
Mommy: Nope,just one.
Hudson: Then I am going to cut my gummy worm in half and then I will have two gummy worms.
________________________________________

Mommy (while Hudson is going pee-pee in the potty): Hudson that was a big pee-pee [by 'big' I meant 'a lot' of urine].
Hudson: No, my pee-pee isnt big yet. But when I eat my dinner my pee-pee will get bigger.
________________________________________

Hudson: Mommy, here's some money [pretend money]. But dont put it in the piggy bank though, you have to spend it.
________________________________________

Mommy: Hudson, make sure you hold my hand in the street because I dont want you to get squooshed by a car. They can't see you but if you hold mommy's hand, you'll be safe because they can see mommy.
Hudson: If I get squooshed, then you'll take me to the doctor and they will blow me back up.
Mommy: That isnt how it works, honey. It will hurt very bad if a car hits you so stay next to me.
Hudson: But if I get squooshed, the doctor will blow me back up and I will be big again.

1 comment:

Tracy Morrison said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I L-O-V-E that kid! He cracks me up. So smart.