


No one should be surprised about what he chose to paint. He told me he was going to give it to Daddy. I guess he didn't understand that the trip was for Mother's Day. O'Well. We had fun. I really enjoyed seeing him interact with his friends. He is so social. And talkative. And imaginative. I was amazed. He told his friend Z.: "Z, I love the mermaid you chose. It's beautiful." And then later we heard him say to her: "I am so glad you came today." Her mom and I were dying. He was also a bit of the organizer (but he wasn't bossy at all). "Wanna play hide n seek?" or "Now let's play tag." And everyone was happy to oblige.
It was the perfect way to start Mother's Weekend. One on one with my big boy. I am so proud of him and really enjoyed our morning alone.
Art done at school:

Saturday involved the whole family walking on the pier and eating lunch together.


And Sunday was brunch with the ladies followed by dinner and pictures (to come) at my parents house). All in all, it was the perfect Mother's Weekend.


1 comment:
So sweet. I love hearing about Hudson at school. He is such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment