
And of course we dont let him climb on the high chair anymore like he is straight out of Cliffhanger. We move that into the garage after each use. We dont want him to crack his head on the travertine.
And we fold the strollers down when they arent in use. We dont want him to crack his head on the concrete garage floor.
But otherwise, for the most part, I have given up, and I let him climb. Prior to this new thinking, I was honestly spending most of my day pulling him off of the couch, off the side of the stairs, off the high chair. It was driving me crazy. I was consumed.

I cannot child proof any more than we already have, so now, climb away Cannon.


1 comment:
He and Blakley are from the same mold...climbing on everything! I've just recently started letting her, because she has to learn at some point. Here's to hoping there's no injuries for either gymnast :)
Post a Comment