Monday, September 27, 2010

El Capitan ~ UCSB 10 Year Reunion

I cannot believe I graduated from college 10 years ago. It feels like yesterday.... and yet at the same time, so much has happened that ten years must have gone by!

A few of us from UCSB's class of 2000 met up at El Capitan Canyon cabins for a weekend of fun. It was great to see everyone and it didnt feel like it had been so long since we all saw each other last.

We went onto Campus, the bookstore, and into Isla Vista for lunch. And then drove by my old apartments (what dumps!). The kids rode their plasmas and scooters around campus. It was pretty surreal to have all of our kids on campus since the last time we were there, kids were the furthest thing from our mind. It was also Move In Day for the new freshman. Pretty amazing that 14 years ago on that day, we moved into the dorms and met each other... time sure flies.

It was great to see everyone. I wish I took some more pictures and some more shots of the group. Next time. Go Gauchos!























No comments: