Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hudson Says.... and Cannon Says!

Cannon Says

Hudson took one of Cannon's toys out of Cannon's hands and I told Hudson he needed to return the toy before I counted to three. I said "OOOONNNNEEEEE" and a little voice behind me said "TWOOOOOOOO, THEEEEEE!" It was Cannon making sure he got his toy back quickly!

Hudson Says

Jagger had to go to the vet to have his ears cleaned and Hudson was super interested in what was wrong with Jagger. When I was gone he told JR, "I think Jagger got a seashell in his ear when we were at the beach. Or maybe a crab." When I got home I told Hudson that he was right, it was a seashell that the doctor had to get out and I thanked Hudson for all his help in figuring the problem out (it wasnt really a shell). I told him that he was such a good animal doctor that he should go to school to be one when he grew up. He responded "No, I just want to be a pretend doctor right now."

Hudson and Cannon got goldfish at the fair (don't get me started on the fact that I dont think fish should be given away at the fair, especially since they dont give fish food with it). One fish lasted 7 days. We told Hudson that it was Cannon's fish that died simply because Cannon didnt know any better. JR told Hudson that he was going to flush it down the toilet because it died. And Hudson said: "Cannon peed on the fish so it died and we have to flush it?"

Hudson to his Grandma.
"I love you so much Grandma, but you have to give me back."

Hudson trying to explain his size.
"I'm a little bit little and a little bit big."

Hudson (July -2010): "Goodnight mamma. I love you more than bounce houses, cars and trains."

No comments: