Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hudson's First Christmas - Part II

Having a full house in Big Bear was tons of fun, even though I was sick and Hudson was teething. We filled our days with eating, drinking, and shopping at the best store ever.

Hudson and Daddy.


Opening presents...



The babies fighting over Grandma B:



Here is a short clip of Hudson kicking and dancing with his legs (at the beginning of the video). He is like "Lord of the Dance" ... or whatever that guy is called.


Family photo...


Mommy and Hudson


Hudson still loves his bathtime.


Mornings with Hud... haha. Just kidding, he is actually a morning person but this photo is funny.

2 comments:

Jenny Pogue said...

Ok, so I just took some time to catch up on the happenings of Baby Hudson. first and foremost, he is such a handsome looking little boy and I am sorry about the sleep problems! Christmas looked like a blast (and I always wanted a train that I could ride when I was a little kid so I'm a little jealous right now). Happy New Year! Lots of love, Jenny

Claudia said...

I love him! Just love him.

Maybe Hudson will have a little playmate? Or maybe it will be Gianna...lol.