We hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! Our little family is up in Big Bear and the weather here is beautiful. Crisp and cool but with the sun shining. Unfortunately, Hudson and I have been sick and he is teething, so it has been a more difficult weekend with very little sleep but there have been some great moments as well. On top of getting his top 3 teeth this weekend he also said "HI" for the first time and is waving at people like crazy. He likes to clap and he is standing longer and longer and will be walking in no time -- it is crazy to see a little baby stand. I had no idea he had such balance. It is also also a little scary with him becoming more daring. He has no fear -- he will stand and let go of whatever he was holding and reach/lean for something that is nowhere near (he hit his mouth/teeth twice this week when falling).
I will post pictures from this weekend when we get home...some with Hudson's cool new Christmas presents (including a train that he can ride!) but for now, here are some photos from a few weeks ago:


1 comment:
I just loove the way you always dress him so cute! Where were these taken, they are darling!
Post a Comment