Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today JR and I celebrate our second anniversary... how time flies! It feels like just last week that I got married but so much has happened in that time! I graduated from law school, took and passed the bar exam, got two dogs, got pregnant, had Hudson, went to lots of weddings, watched tons of my friends turn into mommies, and started this blog (haha). Wonder what the next two years has in store!







My parents anniversary is also today! Happy 30th Anniversary to them!

5 comments:

l + b said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple- your marriage is so inspiring to many of us. And congratulations on 30 years to Steve and Barbara!

my.party.of.five said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I can still remember what a beautiful day your wedding was...I can't wait to see what 2008 bring to you and your wonderful family!

pandamonium said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it really been 2 years?

pandamonium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pandamonium said...

Time flies