Thursday, December 06, 2007

First Words, Dancing and a New Tooth

I knew Hudson's first word was not going to be mom, mommy or momma. Everyone says that dada is easier and so I didnt even get my hopes up. Hudson has been babbling dada and other similar noises for awhile but I am not so sure he knows exactly who dada is when he says the word. Well, now he is saying DOG. And he knows what a dog is. He says dog and looks at the dogs or sometimes points to a dog. If you say dog, he looks around until he finds one of our dogs. So.... I think his first real word is going to have to go down in the books as being DOG.

Check out this video of Hudson trying to eat a balloon. There is some crazy funny dance he does in the middle...

And here is his newest tooth - finally broke through on the top. I think he is getting two others very soon. Not fun but I cant wait to see him with more teeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let him bite on balloons. I've heard a story of a balloon popping, and a kid inhaling part of a balloon and dying. Be careful!