Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

We said goodbye to 2007, New York time. We relaxed in the jacuzzi and drank some champagne before we went to bed at 930pm. I am not at all sad about not staying up until midnight. In fact, I know more people who celebrated 'New York Style' than West Coast time.

This year seemed to fly by... 2007 will always be important to me because it was the year Hudson was born. In fact, looking back, 2007 was all about Hudson and not much else...

I dont do New Year's resolutions, but I am looking forward to a few things in 2008... My second anniversary (next week), my parents 30th wedding anniversary party (next week), a trip to Vegas in a few weeks, Hudson's 1st Birthday (in 3 months), mine and JR's 30th birthdays (June and May respectively), a few good friends' weddings, and possibly some discussions about baby Reynolds #2.

Lots to look forward to.... In the meantime, little Hudson is 9 months old today. He is turning out to be such a Mommy's little boy:

(wearing Auntie Rose's glasses).

5 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

He is SO dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are Auntie R's glasses!

Joannah said...

I can't believe I'm saying this right now but I wouldn't mind conceiving another little one in 08' too. I think I've lost my mind...LOL

l + b said...

You had such an amazing 2007, and 2008 is going to be just as great! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I reallt want to know how you keep a hat on his head.. That is amazing.
Happy New Year
The Aigner's