Pregnant with Hudson at 32 weeks:
Pregnant with Baby Reynolds #2 at 32 weeks:
Hard to compare since I am showing a bare belly in the first set - but it has been so hot lately that all I wear is comfy dresses. I will have JR take more pictures of my bare belly soon for a better comparison but they look pretty similar to me (though the first pregnancy was maybe more 'ball' shaped whereas the second looks more 'watermelon' shaped to me - no?)
And my little man is 18 months old. One and a half! Where did the time go!?!? He is still my little baby and probably always will be (well, at least for 5 more weeks). This is such a fun age. He is talking so much - my little parrot that repeats everything he hears - it is hilarious.
We just had his 18 month appointment and he weighs 25 pounds (40th percentile) and is 2 feet 10 inches tall (90th percentile).


2 comments:
You look great and Hud looks adorable, as always. Your tummy does look a little more watermelon shaped this time. Maybe girl? Can't believe another baby will be here so soon.
Either way Nicole you look beautiful!!! I cannot not believe Baby #2 will be here soon. I cannot wait to meet the little one. I agree with Tracy "MAYBE" JR will get his girl. If not he can play with Kaylee :)
Post a Comment